Amendment to the agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting convened for 20 May 2022 in connection with a shareholder’s motions, change of draft resolutions of the OGM and update of information on the application of DPSN 2021
- Current reports
Current report No. 24/2022
Date: 29 April 2022
Subject: Amendment to the agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting convened for 20 May 2022 in connection with a shareholder’s motions, change of draft resolutions of the OGM and update of information on the application of DPSN 2021
Legal basis: Article 56.1 (2) of the Act on Public Offering – current and periodic reports
The Management Board of Energa SA (“Company”), in connection with receipt on 28 and 29 April 2022 from Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN S.A., a shareholder holding at least one-twentieth of the share capital of the Company, of motions for placing specific matters on the agenda of the Company’s Ordinary General Meeting convened for 20 May 2022 (“OGM”), hereby encloses:
- Notice of an amendment to the agenda of the OGM,
- Shareholder's motions received on 28 and 29 April 2022,
- Draft resolution on the adoption of the agenda of the OGM, reflecting the amendment to the agenda,
- Draft resolution on the establishment of the principles of setting the remuneration of Members of the Supervisory Board of ENERGA Spółka Akcyjna and on repealing Resolution 34 of the Ordinary General Meeting of 29 June 2020,
- Draft resolutions on changes to the composition of the Supervisory Board of ENERGA Spółka Akcyjna.
At the same time, the Company informs that due to an obvious clerical error in the draft resolution on approval of the consolidated financial statements of the ENERGA Capital Group for the year ended on 31 December 2021 (published in the attachment to the Company’s current report No. 21/2022 of 22 April 2022), the value of an increase of consolidated equity was mistakenly stated in § 1.4 of the draft resolution. The correct § 1.4 of the draft resolution should read as follows:
“4) Consolidated statement of changes in equity, showing an increase in by PLN 1,190,000,000 (say zlotys: one billion one hundred ninety million),”.
A corrected draft of the said resolution is attached hereto.
The Company also informs that "A statement on the company's compliance with the corporate governance principles contained in Best Practice for GPW Listed Companies 2021" (point 15 of the agenda) has changed. The updated information was published by the Company in the current EBI report No. 1/2022 of 22 April 2022.