ENERGA SA share capital structure
At present, the Company's share capital ammounts to PLN 4,521,618.88 and is divided into 414,067,114 registered shares with a par value of PLN 10.92 each (say: ten zloty and ninety two groszy), consisting of:
- 269,139,114 series AA common shares numbered from No. AA 00000001 to No. AA 269139114
- 144,928,000 series BB preference shares numbered from No. BB 00000001 to No. BB 144928000, one preference share entitle to 2 (say: two) votes at the General Meeting.
ENERGA SA shareholder and the General Meeting voting structure
1. Shareholder structure of ENERGA SA
The shareholder structure of ENERGA SA is as follows:
- Polish State Treasury – 51.52 % of share capital,
- Remaining Shareholders – 48.48 % of share capital.
2. ENERGA SA General Meeting voting structure is as follows:
- Polish State Treasury*- 64.09% votes at the General Meeting,
- Remaining Shareholders - 35.91% votes on the General Meeting.
*The Polish State Treasury posesses 144,928,000 seriese BB preference shares, each entitling to 2 (say: two) votes at the General Meeting
Share capital structure